We are just one call away and we are here to help. 24/7 (360)533-8667
As the weather gets colder and ice begins to form be weary of your pipes. If they freeze it may cause damage to your house when you try to use your water.
- Make sure hose is drained and stored indoors
- Close outdoor water valves.
- Add Installation to attic/crawl space
- Keep faucet open
- Apply heat to the section by rapping heating pad around pipe
- Keep Heat applied until full water press is restored
- Check all faucets
Try to follow these precautions they will help out. If you don't feel comfortable with fixing your pipes we can help. If your pipes burst don't go crazy we will be there to help as soon as you call.
Contact us at (360)533-8667. We will help you try to keep the flu germs away by cleaning and getting germs out of your home.
Have you noticed that a lot of people around you are getting sick? If you have there could be many factures to the illness going around. You could try reducing the risk of catching this flu bug that’s going around by following these precautions.
Pushing Away the Flue
- Eat Healthy
- Stay home when you are sick
- Do your best to avoid touching your eyes and mouth
- Try to clean all surfaces that were touched
People can only clean so much to help prevent the spread of the flu germs. After cleaning your home and it’s still just not clean enough don’t worry you can depend on SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties Professionals to clean and sanitize all your building materials, surfaces and content and get them up to restoration industry standards, using our professional cleaning product and EPA- registered cleaners and disinfectant. SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties professionals are also trained and ready to go when it comes to cleaning your HVAC and duct system to help you, your friends and family have a better quality of air and reduce the risk of becoming contaminated and getting sick. We are just a phone call away.
Dealing with Floods
It doesn’t matter what time of day or what day of the week it is SERVPRO is here for you 24/7. Contact US (360)533-8667
We have had a lot of rain and it doesn’t look like it is going to slow down any time so. Rivers, lakes and bodies of water, are getting high and can potentially cause flooding. If flooding occurs and the water flows into your home, do not panic, try your best to stay calm. SERVPRO specializes in Flood Damage. As soon as we get your call we will have people at your home to begin drying it out. To help get your home looking like it never even happened.
- Water proof your basements, doors and windows.
- Try to have a backup water supply
- Incase of severe flooding try to have extra food and liquids
After Math’s of Flooding
- Turn off Electricity
- Avoid anything that has been soaked by the flood
- Call SERVPRO
- Contact Insurance
Bio-hazardous waste symbol
Bio-hazardous waste is more common than you think. Sometimes you dispose of these items yourself improperly, not knowing that it is illegal and unsafe to do so. Bio-hazardous is when something is a risk to the human health or environment. Some examples of bio-hazardous are:
- Animal waste
- Human bodily fluids
- Pathological waste
- Sharps waste
- Human blood and blood products
Without the proper clean-up of this waste, many things can happen. For example:
- These items can be infectious, if not disposed of properly could lead to illness or death if come in contact with. The severity of the situation would be based on the items that were incorrectly disposed.
- If sharps waste is not disposed of properly, the risk of someone being poked by these needles is high. This could result in diseases being transmitted.
- Hazardous materials could pollute water if sent to landfills.
- Materials can damage pipes and storage drains if improperly disposed down sinks or toilets.
Luckily, hazardous waste clean-up is one of the many services that SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties offers. If you need any assistance, call us today 360-533-8667.
Safety for New Years
Try to be safe for New Years and take care of your loved one. Thank You for choosing SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties.
The New Year is among us and it's a time where some people get together with family and friends, light off fireworks, and have a few drinks. Some people like to say goodbye to the old year and hello to the New Year. SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties is her to help make sure that your New Year is a safe and fun one all at the same time. By fallowing these few little tips, it will help your New Years be just that much safer.
- What people tend to forget when they are out drinking and having fun is the only cure for being drunk is time. If you need to get home and don't have time to wait, get a ride from a sober driver, call a cab, or an Uber. You don't want to risk getting into an accident and hurting yourself, or someone else.
- Try to plan a ride in advance so when you know what your plan is once it's time to leave.
- If you have leave your car overnight, make sure to lock it. You don't want to refer to your New Years of the time your car got broken into or stolen because you forgot to lock it.
- If you are the one throwing the New Years Party plan for guests' safety give them a place to stay or an alternative ride home. Please try not to allow drinking and driving. One drink is One to many.
- Fireworks are sometimes a part of celebrating the New Year but keep in mind that they are dangerous, and they should only be lit and handled by someone who hasn't had any alcoholic beverages and are sober.
- Try to have a zero Firearm policy because that is a way that somebody is going to get hurt. If people have alcoholic substances and are playing with a fire arm it's more than likely going to end up being a bad night.
- If you have children give them a curfew for their New Year's Eve festivities. If they're old enough to drive, be sure they understand the dangers of driving on the holiday. Encourage them to stay in one location instead of hopping from party to party. The fewer place they travel to the less likely they are going to get into an accident.
- Champagne people like to celebrate by opening a bottle of champagne, but corks can be dangerous if not popped off correctly. When popping the cork off of a bottle try to hold the bottle at a 45-degree angle, pointing it away from yourself and others to avoid poking an eye out.
Contact Us (360) 533-8667
Just a little bit of mold? Don't let it get you sick. Call SERVPRO at 360-533-8667
Tiny mold spores spontaneously occur almost anywhere, both indoors and outdoors. Making it nearly impossible to remove all the mold from your home or business. Remediation for mold reduces the amount of mold spores and make the mold spore count go back down to its main level. Think about mold and how bad it is for you and your family to be breathing. With these facts it should help get your home back to its norm.
- Mold can be everywhere both indoors and outdoors
- Mold often creates an odor which are hints of possible mold problem areas
- Mold spores are microscopic and float in the air is could make it hard for you to breath.
- Mold spores love moisture. Mold typically grows in patches when it is exposed to water
- Remediation can't begin until there isn't any out of the norm water or moisture.
- Mold can't just be wiped down it needs to be wiped with chemicals and the proper cleaning equipment
People need to start looking for signs of mold because it can make you extremely sick if it gets bad enough. If your home or business has a mold problem, SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today 360-533-8667
SERVPRO Professionals: First Impression
Asking questions will help you grow as an employee. SERVPRO is always willing to answer your questions.
Call Us 24/7 (360) 533-8667
First impressions are important, they often turn into long-term recognition and good reputation. SERVPRO Professionals are always willing to help you with whatever it is that you need. SERVPRO employees will have smiles on their faces and will get things done in a fast but precise way. The employees here at SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties are not just coworkers were a family and we are always willing to have our family grow so we can all succeed. When starting a new job work hard and do your best. Some key things that SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties looks for in their employees are:
What We Look For
- Be honest and be yourself
- Do the best of your potential possible, don' t worry if you're a little slower than everybody else at first the boss isn't going to expect you to come in and be a pro with everything on your first day.
- Even when times get hard and you're not enjoying yourself. Keep a Positive attitude.
- Dress for success, dress appropriate attire for the job.
- You're knew don't be scared to ask for help.
- Listen to people in your surroundings
- Try to keep a good attendance record
SERVPRO is always here to help and we are always willing to expand our family. If you have any questions about a issue with your home, any fire, water or mold damage, or if you are just simply looking for a job.
Call Us 24/7 (360) 533-8667
SERVPRO Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties: Additional Services
If you have questions or concerns don't be afraid to Call Us 24/7 – (360) 533-8667.
SERVPRO Professionals do more than people think. SERVPRO Franchise is dedicated to restoring both the property and the lives of the customers being helped. Our goal here at SERVPRO is to make it like it never even happened.
- Board-ups: SERVPRO may need to board up your home using sturdy, durable materials designed to keep out whether intrusion and intrusion by outsiders.
- Inventory: SERVPRO Professionals take inventory of everything in every room categorized them as salvageable, non-salvageable, and questionable allowing for easier contents settlement.
- Move-Outs: If your content stays in the damaged house for to long it may need to be relocated and a move out may be requested by contractor.
- Electronic Cleaning: Smoke residues can contain acids that corrode metal surfaces when m moisture is also present. If the residues are not removed, corrosion can eat away at the metal casing and can cause electronic failure in the device. SERVPRO can clean the outside casing of the electronic device correctly and refer you to a qualified electronics vendor.
- Art Work: Artwork ranges from inexpensive framed pictures to extremely valuable fine art. Restoration of expensive and valued art requires the use of a trained art restorer, while less expensive art may not warrant these costly specialized services.
Everything in your home that was in the affected area will be taken care of will be photographed and written down. SERVPRO Professionals will get your content taken care of and make your home safe again.
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 360) 533-8667
SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties: Smoke & Soot Clean up
Call us and we can help. We will make it look "Like it never even happened."
Knowing the Difference: Smoke & Soot
Most people do not know this but there are two types of smoke and they are day and wet because of this there are two types of soot residues after fires. Even though there are little differences between each one has different procedures for each condition. SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties will be able to test the soot to determine which type of smoke damage has occurred and what procedure to use on the present smoke or soot residue.
Types of Smoke and Soot Residue
- Wet Smoke: Plastic & Rubber
- Low heat, smoldering, pungent odor, sticky, smeary. Smoke webs are more difficult to clean.
- Dry Smoke Paper and Wood
- Fast burning, high temperatures, heat rises therefore smoke rises.
- Protein Fire Residue Produced by evaporation of material rather than from a fire
- Virtually invisible, discolors paints and varnishes, extreme pungent odor.
Have Questions about Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage? Call Us Today 360-533-8667
Calling SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties
Open 24 hours a day, 7 Days a week, 365 Days a year.
Call (360) 533-8667 even if you just have questions.
When you notice water damage, immediate action is significant when it comes to protecting your home and your personal items. It only takes a couple hours and the water damage, or the fire damage can ruin everything that it touches.
We are trained here to know what exactly you are looking for and to know exactly what needs to be done and the process that it takes to complete the task and make your house look "Like it never even happened." SERVPRO of Grays Harbor and Pacific Counties are highly trained in property damage Restoration. When calling SERVPRO it will be a quick process before we get people over there helping you.
SERVPRO Representative Questions
- Name & Contact information
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged home or business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?
Have Questions? Call Us 24/7 (360) 533-8667