Fire, smoke and soot restoration
We have the specialized fire restoration training needed to restore your home to pre-fire condition. After the fire trucks leave, your home likely suffers from fire and smoke damage and extensive water damage from firefighting efforts.
Every fire damage event is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage emergency.
- Step 1: Emergency Contact
- Step 2: Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Step 3: Immediate Board-Up and Roof-Tarp Service
- Step 4: Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Step 5: Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Step 6: Cleaning and Sanitizing
- Step 7: Restoration
Have Questions About Fire, Smoke, or Soot Damage? Call Today – (360)533-8667