SERVPRO Professionals: First Impression
First impressions are important, they often turn into long-term recognition and good reputation. SERVPRO Professionals are always willing to help you with whatever it is that you need. SERVPRO employees will have smiles on their faces and will get things done in a fast but precise way. The employees here at SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties are not just coworkers were a family and we are always willing to have our family grow so we can all succeed. When starting a new job work hard and do your best. Some key things that SERVPRO of Grays Harbor & Pacific Counties looks for in their employees are:
What We Look For
- Be honest and be yourself
- Do the best of your potential possible, don' t worry if you're a little slower than everybody else at first the boss isn't going to expect you to come in and be a pro with everything on your first day.
- Even when times get hard and you're not enjoying yourself. Keep a Positive attitude.
- Dress for success, dress appropriate attire for the job.
- You're knew don't be scared to ask for help.
- Listen to people in your surroundings
- Try to keep a good attendance record
SERVPRO is always here to help and we are always willing to expand our family. If you have any questions about a issue with your home, any fire, water or mold damage, or if you are just simply looking for a job.
Call Us 24/7 (360) 533-8667